1. The most common is the disharmony of sexual life, which affects the quality of sexual life;
2. Accompanied by stress urinary incontinence, the patient has urine leakage when walking or running;
3. Local repeated infections, because the vaginal opening is open, it is easy for bacteria to invade, and most patients suffer from local vaginal inflammation;
4. Constipation may occur, and patients may have repeated intractable constipation after delivery. Due to the thinning of local tissues, intestinal colic occurs in the rectum at the vagina, causing difficulty in defecation;
5. Causes prolapsed diseases, such as prolapse of the anterior wall of the vagina, prolapse of the posterior wall and so on.