Many women with pelvic floor problems face such a dilemma: they want to exercise their pelvic floor muscles, but there are too many puzzles to solve.
Who needs to exercise pelvic floor muscles and under what circumstances?
How to find the correct position of the pelvic floor muscles?
What should I pay attention to when exercising pelvic floor muscles?
These problems have affected many women's pelvic floor muscle exercises.
The muscle group that supports the pelvic floor is called the pelvic floor muscles. The pelvic floor muscles play a very important role in the human body and undertake three major physiological functions: the function of supporting the pelvic organs, the sphincter function, and the sexual function.
First, what is the significance of pelvic floor muscle exercise?
1. The expectant mother trains the pelvic floor muscles, which helps to shorten the birth process
2. Improve sexual satisfaction, promote harmony in sexual life, and increase the pleasure of orgasm
3. Ensure the normal progress of daily physiological activities, such as urination and defecation, sex life
4. Prevent or improve pelvic floor dysfunction diseases
5. Improve the quality of life and promote physical and mental health
Second, who needs pelvic floor muscle exercise?
1. Postpartum women
2. Menopausal women
3. Pregnant women
4. Women who have sex
5. Women who have relatively high requirements for health or quality of life.
Third, how to find the correct position of the pelvic floor muscles
If you cannot find your pelvic floor muscles accurately, the following methods can help you:
1. Interruption of urination
When urinating, it stops abruptly in the middle of urination. At this time, you will feel the muscles of the pelvic floor contracting. These contracted muscles are the pelvic floor muscles.
2. Put your fingers into the vagina
Gently put your fingers into the vagina, and then "wrap" your fingers firmly. If your fingers feel the muscles around the vagina contract, then this part of the muscle is the pelvic floor muscle.
3. Biofeedback therapy
When performing biofeedback therapy, the pelvic floor muscle movement can be converted into a visual signal and fed back to the exerciser, which can help the exerciser find the pelvic floor muscles accurately and exercise the pelvic floor muscles better.
Fourth, how to exercise pelvic floor muscles
Electrical stimulation is a passive way of pelvic floor muscle exercise. It does not require the subjective participation of the exerciser. It eliminates the negative influence caused by the exerciser’s own mistakes during exercise. It can promote the blood circulation of the pelvic floor muscles, reshape the nerve pathways, and enhance muscle strength. .
For women who cannot accurately find the pelvic floor muscles, with the aid of biofeedback, they can learn the correct pelvic floor muscle contraction method, autonomously control the contraction and relaxation of the pelvic floor muscle and the coordination of contraction, and enhance the pelvic floor muscle strength.
1. Contract the pelvic floor muscles for 2-3 seconds and relax for 5-10 seconds. Repeat this process, each time 20-30 times as a group, and each exercise more than three groups.
2. With the gradual training, you can increase the contraction time to 5-10 seconds and the relaxation time to 5-10 seconds. Repeat this exercise.
Put the vagina dumbbell into the position 2cm away from the vaginal opening, adapt to maintain, and then try to sit, walk, climb stairs and other ways to exercise, 15-20 minutes each time.
Fifth, What time of day is more suitable for exercise
Kegel exercises and vaginal dumbbells are common pelvic floor muscle exercises at home, and exercisers can exercise pelvic floor muscles at home. When exercising at home, there is no need to deliberately set the time. It can be done in the morning, noon, and evening. It is 15-20 minutes each time. It is important to keep exercising.
Sixth, pelvic floor muscle exercise matters
1. Do not breathe deeply when exercising pelvic floor muscles, just keep your breathing in a normal state.
2. Exercise should be done step by step. At the beginning of exercise, pay attention to exercise intensity to avoid muscle fatigue.
3. During the training process, if the waist muscles feel sore, it means that the muscles are wrong. You should stop exercising and find the pelvic floor muscles again.
4. Pelvic floor muscle exercises may be difficult to see obvious results in a short period of time, and you will have unexpected gains if you stick to it.